STEM Ambassador Clubs
What is Agile Project Management?
an approach to development under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional team execution. Why agile problem solving? To get it done quickly and efficiently!
STEM Ambassadors Club Members
Complete Membership Form & Payment
General Membership $100 Discounted $65 (if applicable)
Premium Membership $250 to include 2 field trips
Student Ages 10 & up
Grades 5th - 12th
Ready to form a STEM Ambassadors Club at your school.
Fees are nonrefundable and do not include field trips.
What you get? Lab coat, safety goggles and STEM agile learn-n-play for 8 weeks. Club renewals every 12 weeks from original start date at discounted rate. Parent wavier form required!
Portal access will be granted on Friday, April 5, 2019
Login to SAC Club Portal
Club kickoff meeting by invitation only.
In the discussion area:
1. Introduce yourself (name, current books your reading, favorite movie, and things you like to do) to the club and pick a super hero to be recognized by name.
2. Provide your t-shirt size.
3. Let us know if you have a food allergy.
4. Bring a composition notebook and pencil with you to the kickoff meeting for notes. Notebook due biweekly to STEM Coach.
5. Have fun, be respectful to others and listen. We will be moving at a agile "sprint" pace of STEM discovery and research.
If you have any questions prior to your first in-person meeting email your STEM Coach/Mentor or check your welcome email for additional contact information.